martes, 17 de abril de 2007

THE DOCTOR




COMPOSITION # 6
Visit The Doctor.

In this composition treats about a visit to the doctor. Exposes term related with diseases.


Amy: Hi! What’s the matter?
Amanda: I feel sick. I have headache.
Amy: That’s too bad. I think that you need to see a doctor.
Amanda: ok.

Monica: Hello, good morning.
Amanda: Hi! I’m here because I have a terrible headache.
Monica: Sit down over there, and wait a minute please.
Dr Daniel: Hello! Good morning. How are you?
Amanda: I feel bad, I have a headache.
Dr Daniel: Why?
Amanda: Because I have a lot of work, it’s stressful, my life is stressful!
Dr. Daniel: Well, I’m going to give you some aspirins. Take one aspirins every day after lunch.
Amanda: Yes doctor, Thank you very much. Bye.
Dr Daniel: Bye. I hope you feel better.


No hay comentarios: